The University seeks to provide scholarship support based on financial need, academic talent and merit. These awards recognize deserving scholars, help increase enrollment, and attract outstanding students.
Programs instrumental in the University's recruiting success include:
- The Mickelson Scholarship Program
- $10,000 annual award; $250,000 endowment
- Presidential Alumni Scholarship Program
- $7,000 annual award; $150,000 endowment
- Coyote Commitment Program
- Awards range from $1,000 - $3,000; endowments range from $25,000 - $62,500